Update from Bruce – 18th March.

Fellow Paddlers,
After much soul searching today, I have made the decision to cancel the MAY camp for this year and defer it to next year.
As you are aware, if someone comes in contact with a carrier or indeed develops symptoms they have to self isolate for a period.
This is very onerous away from home, and coupled with the challenge of using public conveniences would be faced with an intolerable situation. Add to that, the fact we all fall into that risk category means we should err on the side of caution.
Whilst I am sure many of us are disappointed, life goes on and at least we can look forward to doing it next year.
In the meantime, stay safe and well.

Comments are closed.