Good morning all,

As you will be aware, the lockdown has been extended to Sunday evening 8th August.

This creates a small dilemma.  I have discussed the situation with the resort, Ferry and Caravan Park.  The end result is that a final decision will be made on Saturday night and all parties will be advised on Sunday morning.

I will get an email out to you as soon as a decision is made on Saturday 7th August.

My personal opinion is that if the lockdown ends, it is probably safer on GK than anywhere.  It also gives us a day to pack if it’s a goer.  Cross your fingers.

Committee members, If it is called off, we have some decisions to make re either rescheduling or cancelling.  I’ll be in touch shortly if you could give it some thought.

Thanks and all stay safe


Comments are closed.